Hand sanitizer. It is well known that now We live in an era where germs are all around us. It is very easy for us to get those pathogens into our bodies. both nasal breathing and touching things that are the source of germs when touched We may accidentally rub our eyes with our hands. or use your hand to put food in your mouth Using soap and water is the best way to clean your hands. But many times you can’t get rid of all germs and bacteria. Using alcohol-based hand sanitizer seems like a good idea to solve the problem. Sometimes alcohol hand sanitizer is in short supply. Or sometimes there are bright traders who double the price.
It would be nice if we could make our own hand sanitizer with alcohol. Yes, you read that correctly. We can really do it ourselves. So today, let’s read our method and use it again. Guarantee that it’s economical and worth it, but!! However, if it is good, we want Recommend that you buy alcohol hand sanitizer. A standardized model in terms of ingredients and production processes are more common. Especially now that the corona virus is spreading. Take that we are confident and safe first, it will be better. But if we really can’t avoid making your own alcohol-based hand sanitiser seems to be better than nothing.
For any home with small children Protecting your baby from germs is an important aspect that should not be overlooked. Because these children have lower immunity than adults. There may be germs entering the body. and make it easy to get diseases Therefore, teaching children how to prevent and be a lover of cleanliness and hygiene seems to be a good thing.
1. Baby safe formula hand wash gel (with smell)
This recipe will be the non-alcoholic version. It is a milder formula than those sold in the market. Suitable for children to use at home. Instead, we use essential oils that naturally inhibit bacteria. Considered safe for children It also contains aloe vera. Which will not dry out the skin along with nourishment in the body.
- 1/4 cup organic aloe vera gel (example in picture)
- 20 drops of any essential oil you like but must be safe for children.
- colloidal silver
how to do
- To make it, mix the aloe vera gel and your desired essential oils in a small bowl.
- Mix well and add colloidal silver. to make the mixture thinner
- Place the resulting hand sanitizer in a spray or pump bottle.
Things you should know
- Ordinary hand sanitizer without alcohol. Used to keep our hands clean from the dirt they touch. Can’t get rid of the virus
- It is reported that children who grew up in environments that too sterile have a higher rate of allergies and asthma than normal children So leaving your child exposed to some bacteria. It’s one thing to build up the immune system for kids.
- You should read the label or check the essential oil products that are really safe for children.
- Fresh aloe vera gel is not recommended.
2. Alcohol hand gel (without smell)
- Use rubbing alcohol or rubbing alcohol. Ethyl alcohol** at a pure concentration of at least 91% , using alcohol as high as 91%, because when the hand sanitizer is finished, remember that it contains other ingredients, thus maintaining a lighter alcohol concentration. If you can find alcohol that is 99% high, it will increase the disinfection efficiency.
- Aloe vera gel**, common and commercially available.
- Measure out 2/3 cup of alcohol and 1/3 cup of regular aloe vera gel, then mix both ingredients together in a bowl. Use a clean spatula (or spoon) and stir.
- Pour the resulting mixture into your product bottle, possibly with a pump cap. for ease of use
* This alcohol hand sanitizer formula, if stored away from sunlight, will keep for 6 months or more.