Carnivore Diet or eating meat for weight loss It is a diet consisting entirely of meat or animal products. To adjust the body to stop using energy from sugar. By switching to use energy from fat accumulated in the body instead. It has been claimed that it can be used for weight loss. as well as to control blood sugar levels as well However, there is no conclusion about long-term health. (You can read the Pros and Cons of the Carnivore Diet in the next section.
Is the Carnivore Diet the same as the Keto Diet ?
For keto, it focuses on eating 75% fat, 5% carbohydrates, and 20% protein, but for the Carnivore Diet, it focuses on eating meat only. And most importantly, want to cut out all carbohydrate foods, or 0%, sure enough.
How to take the Carnivore Diet
- food to eat These include meats such as beef, pork, chicken, lamb, seafood, salmon, sardines, white fish, low-lactose dairy products such as Small amount of cream and hard cheese You can also eat butter, lard, and bone marrow.
- You can drink water or eat meat broth. But you can’t drink coffee or other plant-based beverages.
- No mention of calorie intake or number of meals. including snacks How many calories or how many times a day should you eat? Most offer to eat as often as you want. But it’s best to eat when you’re hungry and stop eating when you’re full. It will help the body weight better.
- You can use salt, pepper, and no-carb seasonings.
- Foods to avoid on the Carnivore Diet include all types of rice, bread, vegetables, fruit, high-lactose milk, legumes, whole grains, alcohol, sugar and stevia, other beverages. non-water products, including soda, coffee, tea, and fruit juices
- for diabetics High fiber carbohydrates are recommended. instead of refined carbohydrates Because it will not cause blood sugar to rise accordingly, of course.
- People with dietary cholesterol sensitivities or those with high cholesterol should be wary of consuming large amounts of high cholesterol foods. If possible, we recommend avoiding the Carnivore Die.
Disadvantages of the Carnivore Diet
- They are high in fat, cholesterol and sodium
because the Carnivore Diet consists of only animal foods. It has high levels of saturated fat and cholesterol. Of course, saturated fat May increase LDL (bad), which may increase the risk of heart disease. Additionally, some processed meats, especially bacon, ham, sausages or breakfast meats, are all processed foods with sodium in them. Totally high volume This may increase the risk of high blood pressure, kidney disease and other health outcomes overall. In addition, the consumption of processed meat may increase the risk of certain cancers. including colon and rectal cancer as well
- May be deficient in beneficial phytochemicals. The
Carnivore Diet involves cutting out foods that are highly nutritious, such as fruits, vegetables, legumes, and legumes. and all the grains which were removed All of them contain beneficial vitamins and minerals. This can lead to some nutritional deficiencies in the long run. Because certain plant nutrients can help reduce the risk of heart disease, certain cancers, Alzheimer’s disease and type 2 diabetes, including plant nutrients as antioxidants. useful as well
- Lack of fiber, which affects gut health.
Fiber is a form of carbohydrate. It promotes gut health. This has been eliminated from the Carnivore Diet and can lead to constipation in some people. Fiber is also crucial for regulating the balance of bacteria in your gut. In fact, poor gut health It can lead to a number of problems, including a weakened immune system and colon cancer