Tips to Lose Belly Fat, a variety of exercises. It can help you build strong muscles. And getting the right advice from a knowledgeable trainer. It will help exercise more effective
- increase the number of repetitions/ exercise to 10 – 1.5 minutes
- Increase your exercise frequency. Remembering that each of your muscles needs at least 48 hours of recovery time. You may want to consider which part of your body you spend your time in each day. But should be separate into parts. For example, this week focuses on the chest. Next week focus on the arms. Another week focus on the belly.
- Switch to different exercise patterns. That use multiple muscle groups and are functional or specific. Should choose a form and method that meets the needs of exercise for that particular muscle. Which may be chosen in relation to your daily activities or find a sport style to match the different exercises. You can do anything.
- reduce fat percentage and turned to focus on increasing muscle mass
- Change your exercise every 4-8 weeks to maintain lean muscle mass.
Did you see that? exercise to reduce belly Not as difficult as you think. Plus any of you who do not have time to go to the gym. Exercises to be deposited here. The reduction of the belly, the shrinking of the abdomen, does not depend on the exercise alone. Taking care of food and nutrition is important. including exercising regularly and correctly. It will give you a beautiful belly with good health to dominate as well anyway.
For those who have started practicing exercises to build these abdominal muscles and have mastered it. You might consider switching to a hula hoop , exercise band , abdominal roller , yoga ball , or simple exercise equipment for abdominal exercises.